1. General Provisions
1.1. Website https://ubc.kyiv.ua (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is owned by UKRAINIAN STATE CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION “UKRBUD”, EDRPOU Code 00026867 (hereinafter referred to as – Company). All objects of intellectual property rights that are contained on the site, except in cases where this is indicated separately, belong to the company by right of ownership.
1.2. The confidentiality of users of our site (owners of personal data) is of great importance for the Company, and the company will take all possible measures to ensure its protection.
1.6. The purpose of implementing the Privacy and personal data protection policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of Information owned by the user of our site.
Web site – a set of data, electronic (digital) information, other objects of copyright and (or) related rights, etc., interconnected and structured within the website address and (or) the account of the owner of this website, which is accessed via the Internet address, which may consist of a domain name, directory entries or calls and (or) a numeric address according to the Internet Protocol.
Site user or owner of personal data – an individual, a user of the Site, whose personal data is processed;
Personal data processing — any action or set of actions of the Company, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data.
Personal data – information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
Anonymization of personal data – removal of information that allows to directly or indirectly identify a person;
3. Access to personal data
3.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the site and other purposes related to civil law relations between the Company and the user, the user, using this site and the services for which the site was created, grants the company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including using automated means), transfer personal data to third parties, the owner of which he is.
3.2. When the user uses the site’s services, the company processes the user’s data, namely:
– data provided by the user both when filling out registration forms and when using the services;
– IP addresses;
– parameters and settings of internet browsers (User-agent).
3.4. The company is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information required solely to fulfill the request of the personal data subject. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified at the time such information is collected.
3.5. Personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including using automated means) the user gives permission to the Company includes:
– last name, first name and patronymic, identification number, address, phone number, email address or other contact information, gender, marital status information;
– information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
– information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of the visit, page views and navigation paths on the site, etc.;
– information that the user enters when using the services on the site;
– information about conducting settlement operations, bank accounts, etc.;
– information contained in any messages that the user sends to the company via email or through the site, including communication content and metadata;
– information that the user posted on the site for the purpose of publishing it on the Internet, including the user’s name, profile picture and content of the publication;
– any other personal information that the user sends to the Company and enters when registering on the site.
4. Personal data storage period
4.1. Personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the user provides access to the Company is stored indefinitely, unless otherwise established by the legislation of Ukraine or by the will of the user.
5. User rights
5.1. The user, in relation to their own personal data provided for collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of the company, on the basis of the law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” has the right to:
– know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the company;
– receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data;
– access to their personal data;
– receive information about whether their personal data is being processed;
– submit a reasoned request to the Company with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
– submit a reasoned request to change or destruction of their personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
– protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against providing information that is unreliable or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
– submit complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for human rights or to the court;
– apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
– make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when providing consent;
– revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
– know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
5.2. To exercise the specified rights, the user can apply to the Company with a written application sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Disclosure of confidential information and personal data. Interaction of the Company with third parties regarding personal data
6.2. The Company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer if the information obtained from the personal data is socially necessary, that is, it is a subject of public interest, and the public’s right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
6.3. The company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer with the appropriate written permission of the consumer.
7. Personal Data Protection. Safety of minors
7.1. The company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, modification or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the company cannot guarantee absolute protection from any threats that arise outside the company’s regulation.
7.2. The user is fully responsible for keeping their password for accessing the site confidential. The company never asks the user for a password (except when the user tries to log in to their account on the site).
7.3. The site is not intended for children under the age of 14. Processing of personal data of minors aged 14 to 18 years is carried out only with the consent of their parents (adoptive parents) or trustees.
8. Destruction and deletion of personal data
8.1. Personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the user provides access to the company is subject to deletion or destruction in the following cases:
– termination of legal relations between the user and the Company;
– issuance of the relevant order by the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for human rights or officials designated by him by the secretariat of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights;
– entry into legal force of a court decision on the deletion or destruction of personal data.